Terms & Conditions
We know you have questions fill it out
Terms & Conditions
Last Updated 16 September 2020
Express Links International LTD a company registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a Small Payment Institution (Firm ref no 931369) reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and you are presumed to have agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions when you next use our website following any amendment. You are advised to carefully read our Terms and Conditions and that by using our services you consent to and accept these Terms and Conditions. You can get an updated copy by visiting our website www.expresslinksintl.com.
Contract means a binding agreement between Express Links International LTD and you the client using our services.
2. Proof of ID refers to any one of the following
2.2.1 Valid Passport, Photo card driving licence including counterpart, Biometric Residence permit, IDN travel document, Immigration Status Document with Resident Permit
2.2.2 Note that the ID must be valid in other words it MUST NOT have expired
2.3. Proof of Address means a utility bill less than two (2) months old from the date you supply it to us and this may be any one of the following:
• Telephone (landline) not mobile,
• Council tax,
• HMRC letters,
• Bank/Credit card statement with your name and address,
• Photo card driving licence (note that although the photo card driving contains both the address and your identity it cannot be used for both purposes that is as both proof of ID and proof of address)
2.4. Source of funds refers to the underlying activity that you do as a client that generates the money you are transacting and this may be exhibited by client bank statement showing money coming from employer as income/wages/salaries, business income, loan, savings supported by payslip/earnings.
2.5. You and/or Yours refers to users of our service
2.6. Us and/or Ours refers to www.expresslinksintl.com
2.7. Website means www.expresslinksintl.com
2.8. Terms refers to terms and conditions as stated herein
3.1. You agree that you have the full legal capacity to enter into a binding contract and you are transacting with us on your own behalf and not on behalf of another person whose identity has not been disclosed to Express Links International LTD
3.2. By using our services, you agree to supply us with certified proof of ID and proof of address.
3.3. By using our services, you agree to supply us with source of funds/money, use and purpose of transaction when called upon to do so.
3.4 We undertake to hold information you supply to us secure, safe and confidentially and not to disclose it to third parties except as outlined on Information we disclose
3.5. We collect personal information when you ask us to send or receive money or to provide other goods or services, provided by telephone, online at our Website, or on our App. This personal information includes identities and contact information of senders and recipients of money transfers or payments.
3.6. We collect information about your transactions with us, including transaction history, such as frequency of use and amounts transferred.
3.7 How we use personal information collected
We use personal information in the course of money transfer, payment and related services and products for the following purposes:
3.7.1. Authorizing and processing your transactions, including effecting and administering money transfers and payments and ensuring proper payment to the designated recipient of funds.
3.7.2. Collecting amounts owing to us, and otherwise enforcing and collecting on your accounts or agreements with us.
3.7.3. Meeting legal, regulatory, risk management, fraud prevention and security requirements, which may include (among other measures) verifying the identity of the sender and recipient of funds and checking identities against money laundering, terrorist financing or similar watch lists established by regulatory agencies. For identity verification purposes, senders and recipients of money transfers or payments may be required to produce valid identification [or consent to verification by other means] before releasing funds.
3.7.4. Maintaining business and transaction records as prescribed by regulatory agencies and generally managing and administering our business.
3.8. Information we disclose
We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates in connection with the purposes asfollows:
3.8.1. To Provide Services. In order to process and complete requested money transfers and payments, we may disclose personal information to the recipient of a money transfer or payment, to our local Correspondents at the sender’s or receiver’s location, as applicable, to authorized agents (both at the sender’s and the recipient’s location), and, if applicable, the recipient and any intermediary banks or other financial institutions or financial services companies involved in the transaction or our services.
3.8.2. Service Providers; Express Links International LTD may transfer personal information to outside agents or service providers that perform services on our behalf, for example marketing, information technology and/or data hosting or processing services. We take reasonable measures to ensure that personal information that may be processed by these service providers on our behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us, subject to legal requirements.
3.8.3. Legal, Regulatory, etc. Express Links International LTD may disclose your personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, as permitted or
required by law for example disclosures in compliance with suspicious activity reporting requirements under anti-terrorism, anti-money laundering and similar laws and regulations
4. We may refuse transactions from certain senders/entities or going to particular recipients in line with UK/UN/EU/OFAC regulations on sanctions and also if processing the transaction(s) violates anti money laundering regulations
Some of services (for example money transfers) are made available using online forms at our Website www.expresslinksintl.com or our mobile APPS. Personal information you provide on online forms or by other electronic means will be collected used and disclosed as described generally in this Privacy Statement.
In addition, when you visit/ use our website and/or mobile APPS, we collect information about the domain and host from which you access the Internet; your computer’s Internet address; the browser and operating system software you use; the date and time you access our website and the Internet address of the site from which you linked to our website when you visit us. We use this information to diagnose, administer and optimize our website and web-related services.
When registering or creating an account at our website, we collect your password and login name and other information we may request in order to identify you, maintain security of our website and verify and control access to your account or online profile. If you make inquiries through the e-mail links, forms or other contact methods provided on our website, these inquiries are forwarded to the relevant office or department, and are used to respond to your inquiry and maintain a record of correspondence.
We use Internet technologies like cookies and web beacons to facilitate the services we provide on our Websites and your use of our website, including:
• To assist us in providing services to you;
• To allow you to change web pages during your visit without having to re-enter your password;
• To store your preferences and other information and to track activity on our website;
• To better understand the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
• To determine whether you came to our site from a banner ad or an affiliate Website;
• To deliver Information specific to your interests on additional websites; and
• To determine whether you’ve acted on our promotional messages
A “cookie” is a text file placed on your computer’s hard drive by a web server, which allows for personalization of certain aspects of your visit to that website. “Web beacons” are transparent electronic images placed in the web code that collect non-personal data while visiting a website. Cookies and web beacons can usually be disabled by changing your browser preferences. Your browser usually has documentation on how to disable cookies and web beacons. Note that disabling cookies may limit the performance of www.expresslinkintl.com Website(s). If cookies are disabled, certain features of our websites may not function properly, and you may not be able to register or use your online account.
6. Confidentiality and Security
We endeavour to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Authorized employees, agents, representatives and mandataries that require access to your personal information in order to fulfil their job requirements will have access to your personal information. No data transmission over the Internet or the telephone can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure, and any personal information you submit to us or access electronically or over the telephone is done at your own risk, and Express Links International LTD does not guarantee or warrant the security of information transmitted in these manners. You should be aware that third parties may unlawfully intercept your transmissions or may wrongly instruct you to disclose personal information to them while posing as www.expresslinksintl.com and you should exercise caution when providing personal information to any person.
Anti-money laundering regulations record retention policies dictate that we maintain information about you, including your opt-out choices, for a period of five years from the date of your last transaction
7. Transfer Fees, Payment and Currency Exchange
7.1 Transfer Fees
In consideration for the use of the Service, you agree to pay to Express Links International LTD a fee for each Money Transfer initiated by you at the applicable rate then in effect (the “Transfer Fee”). The applicable Transfer Fee for your transaction will be provided to you prior to your
final authorization of the transaction, in addition to any applicable fees for additional services.
7.2. Currency Exchange. All payments will be made in the currency of the destination country. In addition to the transfer fees applicable to this transaction; a currency exchange rate will be applied. Sending currency is converted to foreign currency at an exchange rate set by Express Links International LTD. Any difference between the rate given to customers and the rate received by Express Links International LTD will be kept by Express Links International and, in some cases, (its international agents) in addition to the Transfer Fees. For information concerning the current currency exchange rates provided by Express Links International to its customers call +441293660012 or check on www.expresslinksintl.com
Transfer fees and the principal amount are due and payable before Express Links International processes the transaction. You must pay for the Service with your Payment Method. If Express Links International LTD does not receive your funds or authorization from the Payment Method issuer, the transaction will be not be processed and funds will not be transmitted to the Receiver. Express Links International LTD assumes no liability for damages resulting from or arising out of non-payment of the Money Transfer by reason of non-receipt of authorization from the Payment Method issuer.
Each time you use the Service you agree that Express Links International LTD is authorized to charge your designated Payment Method account for the principal amount, the transfer fee and any other applicable fees. (Your agreement with your Payment Method issuer governs use of your Payment Method, and you must refer to that agreement to ascertain your rights and liabilities as a user of your Payment Method, which may include a “cash advance” fee.)
8. Safety of funds
Express Links International LTD holds dedicated non-safeguarding bank accounts that are solely for holding clients’ funds (relevant funds) and we do not co-mingle these funds with our own business funds. We hold registration with the FCA as a small payment institution under firm reference number 931369 and are registered with the HMRC under Money Laundering Regulations 2017 as a Money Service Business. We have effective record keeping systems that are PSD2 compliant and in line with FCA guidelines, we conduct payments that we receive as frequently as possible and practicable throughout the day.
9. Execution of a Remittance Payment Request
If your Remittance Payment request is received on a day that is not a Business Day or on a Business Day after an established cut-off time for processing, your Remittance Payment request will not be processed until the next Business Day. The applicable cut-off time may vary from time to time, and will be disclosed to you on the website for the Remittance Facility.
10. Rejection of Remittance Payment Request
Express Links International LTD has the right to reject your request for a Remittance Payment, or decline to complete a request for a Remittance Payment if:
(a) the value of one or more of your remittance payment requests exceed any transfer limits established for the Remittance Facility;
(b) your request is incomplete or unclear;
(c) we are unable to confirm your identity or verify any registration or Beneficiary information, including the identity of the Beneficiary;
(d) we have some suspicion of fraud or irregularity or illegality;
(e) for any other reason that Express Links International LTD in its sole discretion deems appropriate or necessary.
11. Returns Due To Remitter Mistake
If we are unable to complete disbursement of the Remittance Payment to the Beneficiary because you provided incorrect information about the Beneficiary, such as a wrong or misspelled name, a wrong or misspelled address, the wrong bank or bank account or any other misinformation, you will be liable for any costs, fees, expenses and losses that the Bank incurs in returning the Remittance Payment to you, such as processing costs, losses arising due to exchange rate fluctuations, service charges and exchange commissions.
12. Delays or Non-Execution of Remittance Payment Request
You agree that Express Links International LTD shall not be responsible for any delay, failure to execute, or mis-execution of your Remittance Payment request due to circumstances beyond reasonable control, whether caused by strikes, power failures, equipment malfunctions, acts or omissions of any intermediary bank, war, riots, governmental or court orders, work stoppages or similar occurrences or circumstances. You further agree that the company may refuse to process or delay processing any request if it would violate any guideline, rule, policy or regulation of any government authority or funds transfer system.
REFUNDS OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT and cancellation of the Money Transfer will be made upon written request of the Sender if payment to the Receiver has not yet been made at the time the request is processed by Express Links International LTD). Refunds will be made within 5 working days of receipt of a valid written request from the Sender. REFUNDS OF FEES will be made upon written request of the Sender if the Money Transfer is not available to the Receiver within the time specified by Express Links International LTD for the selected service, subject to the business hours of the location selected by the Receiver for payment and other special conditions. Refunds will be made within five (5) days of receipt of a valid written request from the Sender.
Express Links International LTD reserves the right to modify/amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you are presumed to have agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions when you next use our website following any amendment. You are advised to carefully read our terms and conditions and that by using our services you consent to and accept these Terms and Conditions You can get updated copy by visiting our Website www.expresslinksintl.com
1. We reserve the right to reject or cancel a For You & A Friend request for any legitimate reason at our discretion and in particular if we suspect that there has been any misuse of this promotion in any way. Misuse of the promotion can include but is not limited to:
a) non-compliance with applicable law or regulation in any jurisdiction b) creating multiple accounts
c) inviting existing Express Links International customers; and
d) creating non-genuine accounts
2. Participation in the For You & A Friend competition is subject to minimum of £20.00 transaction by the winner or the referred friend.
3. The referred friend to download the App, Sign-Up and create an Express Links International Ltd Account. The minimum send amounts are subject to change from time to time. We reserve the right not to provide you of advance notice of any such changes.
4. Express Links International Ltd accepts no liability for any use of the For You & A Friend which does not comply with the answers to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The promoter of this Competition is Express Links International Ltd of 9 Bluebird House Povey Cross Road, Horley RH6 0AF 7. Entry is open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or above who satisfy the entry requirements. Employees of Express Links International Ltd are not allowed to participate in any competitions.
8. This Competition commences at 12:00am on July 26, 2021 and ends at 12 Noon on July 30, 2021 (UK time) and is subject to extension by the Promoter. Entries received after 12 noon on July 30, 2021 will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
9. Eligible Participants including anyone, who during the Competition Period, answers the question/s correctly and tags their friend will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
10. Eligible Participants may enter the Competition only once.
11. Regardless of the number of entries, an Eligible Participant may only win once.
12. The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. The prizes are provided by a third-party provider, subject to their respective terms and conditions as to product warranty. The third-party provider will be responsible for any matters arising from or in connection with the prizes, services, and/or information they provide in relation to which the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the prizes, services, and/or information should be directed to such third-party provider. The Promoter will not be held liable to the quality and availability of the prizes, services and information provided by the third-party provider, and excludes liability in connection with the Promotion once the winner(s) enjoys any benefit relating to the Promotion of the full extent permitted by law.
13. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties or failures, unauthorized intervention or fraud, vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate to give effect so far as reasonably possible to the original intent of this Promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, [including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,] the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and agents associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained by anyone (including, but not limited to, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or any prize provided as part of this Promotion.
15. Acceptance of any prize, benefit and/or offer provided by the Promoter will be deemed as consent by the winner(s) to take part in any related publicity and using their name, likeness, image and/or voice for advertising and other promotional purposes without compensation, except as otherwise prohibited by any applicable law.
16. The Photo Booth is sponsored by Express Links International Ltd and is open to users who in line with the Terms and Conditions outlined below. By using the Photo Booth you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to disqualify participants where there has been a breach of the terms and conditions on reasonable grounds.
17. The participants must be willing to have their image and name used in Express Links International Ltd broadcast list, social media and/or mentioned in news platforms in our publicity activities in regard to the competition and promo material. Due diligence and discretion of personal details will be exercised by Express Links International Ltd with the permission of the participant as per terms and conditions of the competition.
18. By using the PhotoBooth you give Express Links International Ltd (including our partners and affiliates) the right to edit, publish publicly disclose your name and use your image and likeness in any and all media (including print, online, social and broadcast) for promotion and news purposes without notice or additional compensation to you.
Let’s answer some of your questions.
How do I send/transfer money?
You can send/transfer money using a variety of methods, including Bank Transfer, Instant Cash pick up, pay Bills and School Fees directly to bank accounts. Depending on the method you choose, you may need to provide information such as the recipient’s name as it appears on their ID or bank account details including FULL NAME, BRANCH CODE AND ACCOUNT NUMBER.
How long does it take for a money transfer to go through?
The amount of time it takes for a money transfer depends on the country you are sending to or bank. It varies from Instant cash pick up to bank transfer. Bank transfers take 24-48hrs to reach the recipient’s account.
What Information and Documents do I need to complete my Registration?
We will require your Name and Contact details and once your account is created, we will require you to upload your 1x Proof of ID 1x Proof of Address and your current Source of funds. All documents must be in date and no more than 3months Old.
To verify your Identity, We Accept the following Documents:
- Current passport
- U.K Driving Licence
- Biometric Residence Permit
To verify your Proof of Address, We Accept the following Documents:
- Telephone (landline) not mobile,
- Council Tax,
- HMRC letter,
- Bank/Credit card statement with your name and address,
- Photo card driving licence (note that although the photo card driving contains both the address and your identity it cannot be used for both purposes that is as both proof of ID and proof of address)
To verify your Source, We Accept the following Documents:
- PDF Bank statement showing money coming from employer as income/wages/salaries
- Business income
- Savings supported by payslip/earnings.
For Source of funds, you need to upload a legible Bank statement or Pay slip which is less than three months old from the date shown on the document.
Please note* All documents that are older than this or not legible or distorted or do not meet the requirement will be rejected and we will request you to reupload.
How do I sign up for Express Links Money Transfer?
You can sign up for Express Links Money by visiting the website and creating an account. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a valid payment method.
How do I track my Transaction?
Once your transaction has been created you will receive an email and SMS with an Order number which is a transfer ID. You can use this number to track your order on our website or call our office for assistance.